AWAKE Watches - Moon Black
Leveringstid: 2-4 hverdage.
If you need quicker delivery, please contact me.
Stock Few in stock
Delivery time 4 - 11 work days
Return within100 days
Return costs You pay
Seen it cheaper?Price match
Does it fit?Size guide
Men's / Women's Unisex
Brand country France
Not sure about the size? Try the watch size guide :)
Moon Black from AWAKE Watches is a fantastic and understated variant with a black watch dial and a watch case in black coated, stainless and recycles steel.
The watches from AWAKE are sustainable watches with a focus on recyclable materials.
The case is made of recycled stainless steel, and the movement is solar powered and made by Seiko. Just 3 hours of full sunlight will charge the watch for around 6 months - and you don't have the hazzle to change battery every second year or throw batteries away - again a solid focus on the environment.
The strap is made of recycled plastic bottles from the ocean - and even the hardened and coated K1 mineral glass is easy to recycle.
The black dial is simple without a logo - but with luminescent indicators and hands, and the dial has a vague light coming from the absorbed light by the solar cells that are hidden beneath the dial.
The watch is water resistant to 100 meters and is made to be used everyday.
You can get the watch in two sizes: 36 mm or 40 mm in diameter.
- Case diameter: 36 or 40 mm
- Case height: 9,9 or 10,3 mm
- Case material: Black coated stainless recycled steel 316L
- Movement: Seiko VS17A - solar powered
- Glass: K1 - hardened and coated mineral glass
- Strap: Black canvas strap made of recycled plastic bottles
- Strap width: 18 or 20 mm
- Water resistant to 10 ATM
- This means you can wear it in shower and when swimming and diving